miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Hoy me apetece viajar a ...


La verdad es que muchas veces no hace falta tener un billete de avión o bus entre los dedos para viajar. En ocasiones basta con poner un poco de música y dejarse llevar. Hoy me apetece viajar a ... 




Well, it's been a long time, long time now Since I've seen you smile And I'll gamble away my fright And I'll gamble away my time And in a year, a year or so This will slip into the sea Well, it's been a long time, long time now Since I've seen you smile Nobody raise their voices Just another night in Nantes Nobody raise their voices Just another night in Nantes Well, it's been a long time, long time now Since I've seen you smile And I'll gamble away my fright And I'll gamble away my time And in a year, a year or so This will slip into the sea Well, it's been a long time, long time now Since I've seen you smile

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario